Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Cleaning your monitor

Yesterday I noticed that my computer monitor was not quite as clear as when I first got it about a month ago. Research has apparently shown that electrons build up behind the screen over time, which causes the clarity to diminish.

I did, fortunately, find a free program that can "clean" the inside of the screen by neutralizing the electrons; the improvement was quite noticeable.

"Screen Clean" works automatically and takes only about 45 seconds to do its job. I highly recommend this software. If you'd like to try it, simply click here.

2 Comments:

Blogger ariadneK, Ph.D. said...

Heh...not really insane at all, but cute nonetheless. :-P

7/20/2005 6:27 PM  
Blogger Morning wood said...

That was nice. I'm going to make it my wallpaper.

7/20/2005 9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home