Sunday, July 17, 2005

The Best Hate Mail Thus Far...

I don't know who this guy is - I guess I won't ask. If anybody is wondering, I thought this was fucking hilarious. Read on!

You filthy animal!! How dare you insult Wampi and post such disgusting, gross, diseased blogs. You are an insult to the human race. I cannot even imagine what made you do these awful things but whatever they are, they can't be greater the the inhumainess you display!!!! Ugh!!!! I don't even want to talk to you you loser. Your blog,Daily Dose of Insanity, suits you!!!!! And your other blog, Was Jesus REal, Is an insult to every catholic alive which I happen to be!!! Yes, blogs are supposed to let you express your thoughts but they're not supposed to let the owner insult the entire Catholic population!!!! And some of your articles are dangerous for children, as a matter of fact, most of your artices are!!!!!!!!!! You TRULY INSULT ALL HUMANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't even respond to me! I just wanted to let you feel what it's like when someone reads your articles!!!!!!!!!! UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PS: Wampi is a miracle because he survived a drugatics stupidity, stupidity that you share!!!! Don't you dare insult him again!!!!!

I don't know why "Wampi" refers to himself in the first person...

8 Comments:

Blogger unscathed said...

..strange. Offended by which post?

7/18/2005 6:15 AM  
Blogger halcyon67 said...

Haha. I would not have even bothered reading that because of all of the exclamation points.

Does he really need that many?

7/18/2005 8:24 AM  
Blogger PIOTRO MARTINI said...

jajajaja hilarious man that was awesome jajajaja if i still remember wampi it´s the one leg bitchy girl who hates mexicans right

7/18/2005 12:45 PM  
Blogger Morning wood said...

Holy fuck, I just went away for the weekend. WTF happened?

7/18/2005 9:00 PM  
Blogger Jezzy said...

I love hate mail. Makes me feel loved. lol

7/19/2005 4:04 AM  
Blogger ariadneK, Ph.D. said...

I don't get ENOUGH hate mail, but perhaps they all just think I'm a complete psycho...HA!

7/25/2005 2:51 AM  
Blogger Brad said...

FUCK WAMPI!

Everybody say it with me now!

Fuck Wampi, and fuck crazy religious wackos!

7/29/2005 6:43 PM  
Blogger The Problem Coordinator said...

I'm Catholic and I insult the entire faith every day.

8/05/2005 12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home